Discovered Topics in This Post
- 1 More Details About This Frontend Web Developer Job
- 2 Job Role and responsibilities for this Frontend web developer.
- 3 Qualification Required for this Frontend Web Developer job
- 4 What is the Job location for this job?
- 5 Experience Required
- 6 Key Skills Required for this Frontend Web Developer Job.
- 7 How to apply for this Frontend Web Developer job
- 8 Important Links and Apply Button for This Frontend Web Developer Job
Imp-key’s: Front end web developer jobs, web developer jobs, freelance web developer, web developer job description, web developer job salary, front end web developer for hire, frontend web developer jobs, how much does a web developer make, web developer new hiring, full stack web developer, how much does a web developer make.
Be the part of Juniper Networks Web developer team and develop intelligent UI for all of Juniper’s software applications. Juniper Networks is all about empowering network. In the Web Engineering team, they strive for:
Putting teamwork first:- they know that they can do much more collectively than they can individually. They are inclusive, courageous, collaborative, respectful.
Being unafraid to fail:- they know that everything won’t be done perfectly in starting. they go for it anyway. When they make mistakes, they get up, brush ourselves off, learn from experience, support each other, and try again.
Remembering why our work is important:- Juniper Networks Frontend Web Developer job is to help make their customers successful.
In this role you’ll be supporting in taking their Web experience to next level. You will work closely with the QA team, UX designers, Scrum masters , product owners and other developers in building user-friendly UI. The ideal candidate is a strong self-starter with strong collaborative skills, who enjoys sustained learning and can push past barriers to get all the things done.
More Details About This Frontend Web Developer Job
|Company Name||Juniper Networks|
|Job Name||Frontend Web Developer|
|Salary||$110K – $140K per year|
|Company Location||United States of America|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Gender preference||Male & Female both can apply|
|Basic Skills Required||Git, AJAX, Adobe Experience Manager, HTML5, Angular, SDLC|
|Job Posted date||15-07-2022|
Note: If you are also looking for jobs like part time, full time, remote or contractual All type developer job and android app developer jobs, then with the help of our jobs fiber website you can find any kind of developer jobs in whole usa. Yes, just sitting at home without visiting to multiple websites.
Job Role and responsibilities for this Frontend web developer.
- Contribute all phases of software development lifecycle including implementation, analysis, design, planning, and QA shipped
- Work closely with product managers, architects, UX designers, and backend developers.
- Design and develop applications with an eye towards scalability, simplicity, manageability, reliability, extensibility, re-use, performance.
- Troubleshooting interface debugging application codes of software.
- To support scalable solution Developing and executing front-end architecture.
- Improving and Monitoring Front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Qualification Required for this Frontend Web Developer job
The minimum required qualification for this latest Frontend Web Developer position is candidate should have Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science related field.
What is the Job location for this job?
This job is for USA citizens only if you belong these places you can apply for this job, job location is 1137 Innovation Way, Sunnyvale, CA, 94089, US.
The candidate who will be applying for this job should have experience of using these as given below.
- Client-side UI Web base development experience.
- Responsive design and development Experience.
- Using of Git Experience.
- Strong obsession with quality and customer focus.
- Requiring minimal oversight, Self-motivated, and should work well in a collaborative environment.
Key Skills Required for this Frontend Web Developer Job.
The basic skills required for this Frontend Web Developer job is given below-
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skill.
- Capabiity to learn, apply new technologies quickly and be self-operated.
- Expertise in Usability principles, UI Design.
- Chatbots like Salesforce Einstein Experienced.
- Experience with JIRA, Adobe AEM, Eloqua, Demandbase, OpenText TeamSite.
if you have any of these skills so chances of getting hired will be increased so you can apply for this job.
How to apply for this Frontend Web Developer job
To apply this Juniper Networks Frontend Web Developer job you need to follow these few simple steps given below-
- Go to the given apply link below in the table.
- Then you will reach where this job is posted by the recruiter on Juniper Networks job board.
- Then click on Apply now button to apply instantly.
- Then Answer all required questions.
- Send your cv.
- Then submit your application.
- After That Recruiter will review you profile and cv after this if he get interested or your cv he will reach you out as soon as possible.
Important Links and Apply Button for This Frontend Web Developer Job
|Join our Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Company website||view website|
|Jobs Fiber Home||Click Here|
What is the Salary of this Frontend Web Developer Job offered by Juniper Networks?
The Salary For this Juniper Networks Frontend Web Developer position is $110K – $140K a year offered by the recruiter if you get selected you can get more of this if you deserve more.
Is this frontend Web Developer job real or fake?
Yes, it is absolutely a genuine frontend Web Developer job because this job is taken from company official website Juniper Networks from there job board.
Which type of this Frontend Web Developer job?
This Juniper Networks Frontend Web Developer job is full time job you can do this job from office only.